Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Inspiration

For the past few years I’ve been collecting style inspiration from various sources I’ve come across - Sometimes it's the whole look - sometimes it's elements of the look, or it's the feeling the look evokes in me that i appreciate and want to remember and try to use what i have to achieve. I started out with just magazines, ripping out pages or parts of pages and pasting them into a black spiral notebook to source on days when I can't get my own creative juices flowing. Here are some of my recent favorites from electronic resources:











1 comment:

  1. I love these clips! I do the same thing and I tape/glue pics into my craft journal. One dress I can't get out of my head--from the 80s movie, Blame It On Rio--a fitted little summer dress with a cut out in the center of the chest, about knee length, ligt blue, probably polyester...I'll try and find pic to add.

    ReplyDelete