Tuesday, February 23, 2010

speaking of suede.


This gorgeous brown suede pump was a Christmas gift from my husband. No, he did not pick it out, I did. This shoe is both one of my favorites and least favorites. This pump makes both me and any outfit I am in at the time, feel amazing. This is the also one of the most painful shoes in my closet. This shoe brings up the question, "Can you pay someone to break in your leather shoes for you?" everytime I put it on. If I could find someone out there to break in this gorgeous shoe it would hit the pavement much more often. Until then... it will be a dinner date shoe or will be worn for half my work day, while I sit at my desk.

1 comment:

  1. Well the saying does go, beauty is pain, no? Which of course leads to the question... "what is your beauty tolerance?"

    ReplyDelete